Due to the need to expand business development, TTC-Infotech Co., Ltd needs to recruit additional positions as follows:
– 03 Project Sales Staff
– 02 Technical Support Staff (There are training policies for new graduates)
– 01 Accountant (There are training policies for new graduates)
– 01 Delivery Officer
Time to receive the application: at the latest of 30/08/2020
Interested candidates please submit the included resume (Job Application, CV, ID card, Health certificate) to Human Resource Room or email: email@example.com or 0908161313
General requirements :
– Male and female from 18-45 years old
– Priority for candidates with experience and specialized qualifications according to the vacancy
open-minded, cheerful personality, enthusiastic at work.
Employee benefits :
– Trained and has development opportunities.
– Annual tourism
– Social insurance, Health insurance, Accident insurance
– 13th month salary and bonus
– Welfare policy for weddings, sickness, maternity
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS PER POSITION
1. Project Sales Staff Position
– Development of Enterprise customer groups / Projects to deploy IT projects.
– Maintain and manage assigned customer care.
– Finding and developing new customers in the direction of the Company.
– Consulting technology solutions and IT products to meet customer needs and IT projects
– Creating relationships and customer care
– Perform works in coordination, relationship with partners
– Male / Female from 22 – 35 years old.
– Minimum 01-02 years of business experience, IT knowledge
– Experience in selling IT equipment or services, and manage project clients or SMBs
– Have skills in sales, customer care, negotiation
– Ability to communicate, present, good teamwork, have passion for business
2.Position of Technical Support Staff (IT Helpdesk)
Job description :
– Assemble, install, troubleshoot for Customers (PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner, Netwworking).
– Install and troubleshoot Windows, Office, basic softwares
– Construction and system deployment (Network, phone, camera, wifi).
– Maintain the system for the customers that the company signs a service contract.
– Male from 25 to 35 years old
– At least 01-02 years of experience working in the IT industry
– Priority: Microsoft and Cisco certificates are an advantage
– Agile, flexible, good at communication
– Ability to communicate in English.
– Support to train new graduates.
– Arrange goods by area as required by the Manager of Warehouse, Coordinator
– Checking the exact goods, checking the enclosed documents before delivering to customers.
– Delivery by individual motorbikes, trucks, company cars
– Support other related Works of Forwarding assigned by the Coordinator.
– Male, in good health, has a motorbike.
– Ho Chi Minh City Household Book.
– Have a sense of responsibility at work.
– Cheerful, honest, enthusiastic.
– Track in detail the receivable debts by each object, regularly compare and check, urge the timely payment.
– Check and compare periodically or at the end of each month each arising debt, receivable amount and receivable amount
– Keep track of both in original currency and convert to “State Bank of Vietnam” for receivables denominated in foreign currencies, at the end of the period, the balance must be adjusted according to the actual exchange rate.
– At the end of the period, the balance must be adjusted according to the actual price
– Classification of debts receivable by payment time as well as by each object
– Perform other jobs as assigned by the Chief Accountant.
– Female 22 ~ 27 years old
– Know how to use basic Misa software
– Good office skill
– Independent work skills
– Friendly, flexible, courteous communication
– Skills to organize and arrange work